Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


What a difference a year makes... last December we were supposed to be getting ready for our first round of ivf in January.  But instead I was having to go back on anxiety meds and suffering from horrible reactions to zo.loft.  

Now... here we are.  I'm doing pretty well with my anxiety (minus this one little shingles attack!  haha) and I'm watching my belly grow and feeling my baby boy moving and kicking.  Across the hall from our bedroom is a nursery.  A nursery for our baby.  Every time I walk by the door I slow down and take it in.  Sometimes I even tear up.

Despite ups and downs, we were blessed in 2010. 2011 is going to be even more amazing and I can't WAIT!!!!

4 comments:

  1. It really is amazing how things change with time. Often I look back and think of all of my heartache and longing for a baby and then I look at my baby boy and I'm completely overcome with emotion. I don't like the infertility struggle that I went through, but it really has made me a stronger person and I believe a better parent. I'm really excited for you to meet your long awaited for little boy! Btw, I love your background. Where did you find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Baby Dane is so cute in 3D..Its so much fun to have the 3D pics...Also here to hopefully a stress free wonderful 2011 for us both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer I think you may be right. I still can't believe how soon we will meet him! I'm getting pretty nervous but it's mostly masked by excitement!
    Oh, and the link to the background is at the very bottom of the blog page; templates by tenille

    Kristi: 3D is so cool! I was nervous going in but once it got started it was awesome! And yes, girl! Stress free and wonderful 2011 for sure!

    Nicole: thanks! you too!

    ReplyDelete